For natural gas customers
Receive a $350 rebate from PSE when you purchase an AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® qualified high-efficiency natural gas boiler for your home.
How to qualify
To be eligible for PSE's boiler rebate:
- You must be a current PSE residential natural gas customer.
- You must install an AHRI Certified or ENERGY STAR qualified natural gas boiler with an AFUE rating of 95 percent or higher.
- This rebate is only available on new, qualifying equipment.
- Indirect water heaters installed off of your equipment are not eligible for additional rebates.
- Stand-alone water heaters are eligible for additional rebates, but only if they meet efficiency requirements.
How to apply
To apply for PSE's boiler rebate, complete this heating rebate application and either:
- Print and mail it to the address shown at the bottom of the first page
The same form can be submitted for multiple rebates across all available categories, where applicable.
A boiler heats water to supply your home with hot running water and heated air. Its energy efficiency is indicated by an annual fuel utilization efficiency (AFUE) rating, which measures what percentage of energy the boiler effectively converts to heat. Hot-water boilers are generally more energy-efficient than steam boilers, which tend to operate at higher temperatures.